This is a mid year reflective post to publicly acknowledge our staff. This year, between all of us we are studying the following whilst teaching full time:
- Masters Educational Leadership papers through The Catholic Institute (TCI) and Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Religious Education diploma and post grad papers through TCI
- Primary Maths papers through Open Polytechnic
- Applied practice (digital & collaborative) post grad papers through Unitec MindLab
- Middle Leadership through Centre of Educational Leadership and Administration
This year, during the school holidays our staff have been working on their assignments, preparing for the new term and attending extra courses and workshops at:
- Numeracy Symposium
- Sir Paul Callaghan Science Academy
- National Networking Hui (learning from here shared on this blogpost)
- Dominican Education Convention
Our staff have an enthusiastic approach to personal learning that can only benefit all learners at our school. They are passionate about their own learning. It is this passion that will motivate and engage our students to achieve in their learning.
|Image from blogpost about motivational drivers for learning|
This is an example of self-motivated senior student learners at work, taking the initiative to drive their own learning just like our staff.
Here is the video from the girls.
We are all looking forward to starting a new term as we continue to apply a growth mindset to our relationships and our learning as we reach for the stars as life long learners in the Catholic faith.